Our surgical referral service is provided by a board-certified Specialist in equine surgery, a European Veterinary Specialist in Large Animal Surgery (Equine), Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons registered Specialist in Equine Surgery and a member of the British College of Veterinary Specialists.
- 24 hour per day emergency referral service for colic surgery and intensive care
- Referral service for emergency traumatology, including major wound repairs and infected joints
- AO/ASIF equipment for fracture repair
- Airway surgery by standing laser and under general anaesthesia, where appropriate, including Hobday’s procedure, palate firing, tie-backs, tie-forwards.
- General soft tissue surgery, including castration, dental and sinus surgery, keyhole (laparoscopic) rig castration, ovary removal, investigation of recurrent colic cases, removal of tumours including sarcoids, cryotherapy.